Ace micro brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billmcc

Reaction score
What do you think of this bit of kit for the price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACE-Micro...114137a&pid=100033&rk=4&rkt=4&sd=322320786484

s-l1000.jpg

Looks good. Shiny ...I think if I hadn't just home to the effort of making a mash tun and buying a peco boiler...then I'd buy something like this..

that looks a decent bit of kit for that money the only thing missing is the cooling coil which is knock upable for 25 quids,is it wider than the ordinary ace boiler and grainfather?
Wonder if they sell direct for the 10% eBay discount? Anyone dealt with them one on one no eBay?

even with delivery compared to the grainfather this must e the better option even if a chiller costs 50 quid./euro

Thought I'd revive the thread

The machine that Keg Kingdom is testing looks identical to this and he has a couple of short videos on his Facebook page if anyone is interested?

Cheers. Tom

I think the main problem is there seems to be one coming out every few months and there are no reviews, the Grainfather is more expensive than all of them but has hundreds and mostly positive.

I have one of the regular Ace boilers and love it. If this turns out to be a success I would consider getting one eventually

Did you get the chance to ring them?
Has anybody had direct dealings with them?

Cheers. Tom

I've had direct dealings with Ace. They are local to me. They primarily run a catering equipment supply in Normanton (nr Wakefield).
I bought a standard boiler from them about a year ago, with them being local I collected.
Was a great price, friendly enough staff, and helpful email support.

Back