S30 soda stream adapter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninja_geeze

Reaction score
As above ,best place to get one in the uk .
i have some cornies but run out of space so want to use my old soda stream gas i have kicking around on my king keg as well as my cornies in my kegerator.

S30 soda stream adapter.

brew uk do a soda stream adaptor . i am having a few teething problems using them at the moment- not sure if its the regulator, the adaptor or me!

That's links not working for me at the moment but essentially the adaptor fits to a standard regulator so you can connect the soda stream direct to the regulator. I only got mine last week and am still troubleshooting - may have a faulty regulator, may have a faulty adaptor or may be at fault myself!

That's links not working for me at the moment but essentially the adaptor fits to a standard regulator so you can connect the soda stream direct to the regulator. I only got mine last week and am still troubleshooting - may have a faulty regulator, may have a faulty adaptor or may be at fault myself!

Link fixed.:thumb:

Looks similar but brew uk one cheaper. https://www.brewuk.co.uk/soda-stream-adapter.html

Have actually sent mine back with regulator for them to check. The regulator was showing no gas when still full, but it also looks looks like there could be a leak. Not sure what issue is yet. Hopefully will get some feedback in a couple of days.

Looks similar but brew uk one cheaper. https://www.brewuk.co.uk/soda-stream-adapter.html

Have actually sent mine back with regulator for them to check. The regulator was showing no gas when still full, but it also looks looks like there could be a leak. Not sure what issue is yet. Hopefully will get some feedback in a couple of days.
Are you talking a std CO2 regulator the type used with pub gas type cylinders and cornie kegs ?

There must be a couple of different Soda stream bottle types because I ordered one of those but the tanks I have got these really wacked out threads. Hard to describe. I ordered the filling adapter so I could refill the tanks from my large 7 kg tank. That adapter was fine but the other one was crazy. Still haven’t found the one I need.

There must be a couple of different Soda stream bottle types because I ordered one of those but the tanks I have got these really wacked out threads. Hard to describe. I ordered the filling adapter so I could refill the tanks from my large 7 kg tank. That adapter was fine but the other one was crazy. Still haven’t found the one I need.

Think Australian New Zealand are different, maybe you have one of those?

Have you looked at co2 supermarket, I got mine there and it works a treat, use it with my 9 litre corny.
https://www.co2supermarket.co.uk/sodastream-cylinder-valve-adapter-co2-regulators-advanced-p171.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once set up do you open the regulator up fully then the soda stream, or open up the sodastream fully then the regulator? Does it matter?

The instructions from the supplier seem to be to open the main regulator fully, then open the soda stream fully, then dial back on main regulator to required level. I would have thought open soda stream first then open main reg?

I open the soda stream first fully the slowly open the reg till I get desired psi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back