Five arrests after 67 vehicles damaged in one morning

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When i started reading i thought it was going to be kids but they are 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23 :-?
I bet they only get a fine and a few hours community service.

Police were inundated with reports of people having their windows smashed and tyres slashed in Leicester and villages in the Wreake Valley.

Detectives, who said nothing was stolen from the vehicles, have appealed for more people to report Monday's damage.

The men, aged 18, 19, 20, 21 and 23, were arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in police custody.

Milkman Tony Fowler, who was one of the first people on the scene, said: "It was just pure mindless, senseless destruction.

"I've never seen so many [cars damaged] in such a short space of time."

Reports were made in areas including Leicester, Glenfield, Thurmaston, East Goscote, Rearsby, Frisby on the Wreake, Saxelby and Waltham on the Wolds.

_93312919_mediaitem93312916.jpg

_93313026_mediaitem93312925.jpg

_93312924_tyres.jpg

BBC News.

The annoying thing is a couple of tyres (could be 4) is going to be approximate the same amount as the voluntary insurance excess (probably more), they should be forced to pay every penny back.

There should be a facility to whence these people are sent , for a permanent holiday, very similar to a german death camp, the difference being the Natizs were killing innocent people, we would just be doing waste disposal of S**t that is surplus to requirement

Oxygen stealing ****wits, every single town in the land ought to bring back the stocks and make a monthly event dealing with such scum. And then make them pay every penny in repair costs.

just think of the money to be made and fun to be had we could have a monthly fayre like medieval times , burgers , chips , candy floss , hot dogs , beer tents and then various punishment blocks ducking stool , stocks, hand chopping blocks, just how some of the toe rags in this country need to be treated. :thumb:

Those are the lines I was thinking along, Tanzanite. I think it's a fantastic idea but it'd never get off the ground in these days of 'human rights' crapola. A great,great shame.

Those are the lines I was thinking along, Tanzanite. I think it's a fantastic idea but it'd never get off the ground in these days of 'human rights' crapola. A great,great shame.

gunge my friend you have it all wrong, these people need tender care , they are from poor under privilaged back grounds of below standard education, they need some rich tweed gold clad women with F**k all else to do (except the young gardener) to fight there cause, they should be given a trick cyclist to unwind there head problems and days out on the loony coach pending a week in benidorm on taxpayers money, Give me the job of picking my own crew and in 12 months this country would be a far nicer place to live, the population would be slightly less but again surplus to requirement

Back