Mikkeller's Book of Beer Giveaway!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in please.

I had a flick through this book earlier this week. Excellent book with some great recipes.

Thanks

This thread is closed and the drawing will be taking place shortly! I will be cleaning it up, merging everyone with more than one post into a single entry and removing entries (if any) that didn't make it in time.

Check back shortly!

What a giveaway! I really appreciate everyone who took the time to enter and let people know about our contest.

I would also like to thank the everyone behind the scenes of the giveaway for making this possible, so thanks to Andrew and everyone over at Quartouk.com that made this possible. If you don't win today but would like to get a copy of the Mikkeller's Book of Beer please follow this link.

I drew three winners for this giveaway using Random.org, a random number generator. I first merged everyone with more than one post into a single entry ensuring even odds, removed any late entries, then inserted the numbers 2 (excluding my initial post) through 187 (excluding my final post) and allowed Random.org to select three numbers. Your post number is your entry number. The winners are...

27 - @brisboy
70 - @craftybeer
135 - @PhilDusty89

Congrats to our winners! I will be following up through private message shortly letting you know you've won, and will be collecting your contact/shipping info so the guys over at Quartouk.com can get them shipped out to you guys.

Again, if you didn't win and you want a copy of this impressive book please follow this link.

From everyone here at TheHomeBrewForum, Mikkeller's Book of Beer, and Quartouk.com we thank you for your entry into the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back