All Grain Brewing System reviews.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just been watching the Brewster videos and for roughly £500 quid I would look further into one. There is an elegant simplicity to it. There would be a few things to check out first but I do like the look. May be we need trials there too (hint hint)

I've just been watching the Brewster videos and for roughly £500 quid I would look further into one. There is an elegant simplicity to it. There would be a few things to check out first but I do like the look. May be we need trials there too (hint hint)
I'm sure their email address is readily available - crack on.

I watched the lovebrewing video and was somewhat suprised by how good it looked. I like the idea of it being easy to clean down too.

For that money, you'd be better off getting a GF.

They said yes. Looks like I might be able to get some of you a chance to try the 10l Spiedel BM!! As with the last trial, it will take some organising. This is an expensive unit, might require a deposit but I'm not sure. Let's see how it pans out...

Bloody hell that's fantastic. I take my hat off to both you and them for the arrangment :)

P.s
I'd happily throw my name in for a trial if possible if I can help in any way just shout too.

I've got a Brewster and it's great. Have been brewing like crazy the last 6 months and It never gave me any reason to want anything else.

I've got a Brewster and it's great. Have been brewing like crazy the last 6 months and It never gave me any reason to want anything else.

I quite liked the design when I was doing my research on it. It's a nice simple design. I almost bought one. Then I realised I could 'borrow' the design and easily make something bigger in stainless steel with more heating capacity for half the price. It's a bit more hands on than a braumeister, but I have no doubts it's a great wort machine :thumb:

I think the thing I like about the Brewster (only looking at it mind) is the fact that it isn't totally reliant on the pump as the Grainfather is. I am in mind of a quote from Montgomery Scott, "The more they complicate the plumbing the easier it is to block up the pipes"

Back