Off topic (giveaway some EL Wire for review to celebate the Halloween)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Hello,
Good news to you!
Halloween is coming soon,are you looking forward to dressing up your home or garden?

We are going to giveaway 10 pcs 3m EL Wire for you all. 5* red and 5* white.

Here're 2 product links for your refernece:
3m white EL Wire:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013E0W1TK/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
3m red EL Wire:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013E0W1FO/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

If you are interested with them, hurry up please. I will pick up the top 10 lucky members then send out the prizes, you will get them before Halloween.

Rules:
1, leave a comment commend on the thread, stated the color you need.
2, note that you need to pay for the order, we will send your payment back after you got and tested it.
3, if you are in the top 10 list (make sure the color is still available), send PM with your postage address directly.
4, for the lucky members, please kindly test and share something after that.

Images for your reference.

61GJESfnbtL._SL1000_.jpg

61swTEmCUYL._SL1000_.jpg

5197eYiEkAL._SL1000_.jpg

61qoDmAks%2BL._SL1000_.jpg
51ZNwf055wL._SL1000_.jpg

61B7CfnnqiL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 10 pcs 3m EL Wire for you ( 5* red and 5* white) is free !
If you want it , just contact us quickly!:lol:

note that you need to pay for the order, we will send your payment back after you got and tested it.

I may be wrong but I think the problem may be you are asking for payment then saying you will refund later.

Hi,
I think you have misunderstood us.Please do not worry.
We are Inkbird, the sponsor of the forum.We giveaway prizes in the forum for more than 2 years.
When the giveaway activities is over, we will direct arrange to delivery the product to you.
So , just feel free to have one and enjoy it!:smile:

It's ok, they are legitimate as they've done several giveaway competitions and special deals for the forum before now but English is not the guy's first language.

These would be great for a kids party that I am organising but the payment, refund etc is just too much of a ballache for me. Although I fully trust inkbird to get it right

These would be great for a kids party that I am organising but the payment, refund etc is just too much of a ballache for me. Although I fully trust inkbird to get it right

I think he's now saying that they will just be sent out for free, no payment / refund, so long as you write a review?

The cupboard at the top of my stairs where I keep my home brew equipment/supplies and currently fermenting stuff is really dark, the hall lights are at the other side so I usually have to use my phone as a light to see what I'm doing as the cupboard isn't near any sockets either.
After seeing these I'm just wondering if the white version would give off enough light to save me using my phone as a light source.
3 meter would be enough to run up the door frame, around the top and a quarter of the way down the other side again. :hmm:

When the giveaway activities is over, we will direct arrange to delivery the product to you.

I am assuming Inkbird means he will pick from the list of people expressing an interest then once he has your postal details will send them out, you are not ordering them off a site so there is no requirement to pay you are just saying you would like one and agree to review the product if you receive one.

The cupboard at the top of my stairs where I keep my home brew equipment/supplies and currently fermenting stuff is really dark, the hall lights are at the other side so I usually have to use my phone as a light to see what I'm doing as the cupboard isn't near any sockets either.
After seeing these I'm just wondering if the white version would give off enough light to save me using my phone as a light source.
3 meter would be enough to run up the door frame, around the top and a quarter of the way down the other side again. :hmm:

One way to find out :wink:

i am in, would look great around different places in the house come the festive period, white please

Rules state that they want payment.

You are not ordering them from a website just expressing an interest and will be sent one if you are one of the 10 winners, my understanding is no payment will be requested if it is you simply refuse to pay.

Hi all,
Thanks for all of supports and trust.:)
I am sorry that we did not explain clearly the progress before.
:!:Considering the real of Amazon review, we need to receive the real order.
If you are interested and trust us , hope you can place a order through the links we sent , the lights will send to you soon.
After write the 5 stars review, you can contact us and give us your order ID / review page, we will refund the money to you through other payment channel, like Paypal .
Hope you can understand.:)

You are not ordering them from a website just expressing an interest and will be sent one if you are one of the 10 winners, my understanding is no payment will be requested if it is you simply refuse to pay.

Having just read inkbirds last post it would appear I got it 100% wrong.

Latest posts

Back