Tesco.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS all the Winebuddy 30 bottle kits are out of stock.

I have signed up for a stock alert, i bet they don't get any in before the sale ends.

Probably not the right place but having a browse around tonight, I noticed that Tesco have dropped their prices online so just thought I would mention it :)

Morrisons have Grouse whisky at 2 x 70cl bottles for �£20 which translates to �£14.29 a litre ...

... cheapest I've seen in the UK for many years!

'Tis the season to be merry!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:​

Oooooooooooo wherry is cheap :D

Just ordered a Wherry which i like and a sundew ale to try though it has mixed reviews and a bottle brush, had £7 of vouchers apparently when i logged in which were due to expire soon £28 well spent :D
Leaves a few squibs left over for All grain kit which Ill progress to at some point with expert help here :)

Sorry, should have specified this relates to home brew kits etc, not a sales pitch for Tesco and booze. Just used a club card voucher and got a lager kit for less that 8 quid.

They're doing Geordie "larger" Wonder what that kit is like....!? A beer for the slightly bigger person?

FFS all the Winebuddy 30 bottle kits are out of stock.

I have signed up for a stock alert, i bet they don't get any in before the sale ends.

are theyre kits better or just easier then making an equivalent WOW

edit : thanks for the heads up on the sale btw

are theyre kits better or just easier then making an equivalent WOW

I haven't made a white wine from supermarket juice for years as i cannot (or struggle) to get it here and now prefer the red grape juice versions, we like the WineBuddy Sav Blanc and have made many gallons of the stuff, in the sale its £18 for the 30 bottle kit with free delivery. (if you buy two)

I think you have to spend £35 to get free click and collect from store.

Just bought the Wherry and Sundew. 16.50 each and free delivery if picked up. :)

I haven't made a white wine from supermarket juice for years as i cannot (or struggle) to get it here and now prefer the red grape juice versions, we like the WineBuddy Sav Blanc and have made many gallons of the stuff, in the sale its £18 for the 30 bottle kit with free delivery. (if you buy two)

I think you have to spend £35 to get free click and collect from store.

sounds intresting, can you recommend a merlot kit as i do like it hehe

Think the wb kits are being phased out, store have now cleared them from shelves and muntons stuff instead. Was lucky to pick up six 6 bottle kits for £2.50 each. Also noticed that almost all youngs stuff has gone and been replaced.

I've done a few California Connoisseur kits and they were great. A few people said it was the best wine they'd ever tasted.

Sent from my HT7 using Tapatalk

I've done a few California Connoisseur kits and they were great. A few people said it was the best wine they'd ever tasted.

Sent from my HT7 using Tapatalk

was that after a few glasses or a few bottles xD:lol::whistle:

Back