• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Recirculating biab.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No responses, am I asking too much or does nobody like linking to my site?

aamcle
Cut and paste your site into here with pictures, then invite offers and you may then get the answer to both questions.

I would guess your potential market is those on this site that don't already AG brew, so not only are they weighing up the pros and cons of a purchase, but also a step up in brewing commitment. So, a little patience may be required.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Well I'll give that a try. Open to offers

Brewery for sale
Due to a most welcome and very unexpected upgrade I have a Recirculating BIAB system (see the pictures) for sale, it includes :-

A 40 litre Buffalo boiler, element replaced with a 3Kw Low Watt Density element.
A Solar pump.
Cam and Groove/Valve combo.
Wort return spray head.
Custom Stainless bag support basket.
Control Box comprising of a PID, a SSR, Fan, a Class A PT100 and the 12v power supply for the pump.

The pictures.

system1.jpg

kettle2-225x300.jpg

pump.jpg

wortreturn-300x225.jpg

controlbox-225x300.jpg

basket3.jpg

elementinkettle.jpg

Disclaimer.

I built this system and although I have suffered no injury whilst using it I am not qualified to say it’s electrically safe and you should have it checked out by an electrician prior to first use. Failure to do so might result in your death.

I'm counting this as a guide price for offers.
For that I want £250 + postage if your local your welcome to look it over and if your have some grain to try it out.

Genuine Buffalo Elements.

These are for the original series of 40 litre boilers, their maximum diameter is 155 mm and they have 8 screws. Please please check that they are the right one for your boiler BEFORE you buy!!

Two seem unused and one has had some use but is working, all are as pictured.

New Element.
topnewelement.jpg

undernewelement-300x225.jpg

Used Element.

The used element has what I believe is a temperature cutout fitted the new elements do not.

topusedelement.jpg

underusedelement-300x225.jpg

New Elements £25 each
Used element £10

Again plus postage.

Regards aamcle

If you've still got the elements I'll take one of the new ones?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back