h and B penny sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chub1

Reaction score
H and B 'Potters' Malt extract 650 gm jars, buy one get one for a penny.
Grabed one of those deals and another one with my loyalty voucher which only cost me £3.53 for another two jars:thumb::thumb:
Note the smaller 454 gm jars are not in the sale.

Hi!
I have used Potter's - it's very good as a fermentable. It is a dark colour, so is best used in stouts, dark ales and bitters.
I have quite a few jars of Meridian Malt Extract (370g) , also from H&B - bought online when there was an offer, then several jars were cracked when they arrived so the whole order was replaced.
If anyone's near Doncaster and needs some, I'm wanting to get rid of them - very cheap.

Hi!
I have used Potter's - it's very good as a fermentable. It is a dark colour, so is best used in stouts, dark ales and bitters.
I have quite a few jars of Meridian Malt Extract (370g) , also from H&B - bought online when there was an offer, then several jars were cracked when they arrived so the whole order was replaced.
If anyone's near Doncaster and needs some, I'm wanting to get rid of them - very cheap.

I wondered if it was a darker extract. The 454 gm jars are a reasonably lightish colour.

Back