What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18% IPA and a 14.3% stout. Both great.

31500851343_1fea67fd4b_z.jpg

31934672420_9df1af194f_z.jpg

That's a hell of a double you've got there :thumb:

Too much...

Took a trip to the Brudenell Beer Festival in Leeds and had some interesting stuff.

An 11% stout aged in rum barrels called drop hammer by Kirkstall Brewery. This was a heavy beer!

A really nice 5.5% Amarillo Pale by Track Brewery

A very delicious Milk Choc Stout that was like drinking choc milkshake, but I forget the brewer :doh:

A fun little festival. Head hurts today mind.

Fuller's London Porter. But my wife likes my porter better although it contains much more roast malts (8% chocolate, 5% black, 5% brown (Fawcett)). But my attenuation is lower (62%).

Festival golden stag summer ale as im trying to finish a batch so I can brew something else although not sure what!

Celebrating with an Old Golden Hen which is a first for me as I've just booked tickets to see one of my favourite bands Thunder which will also be a first time to see them live.... Thanks to SWMBO who also love's them..Win win 👍🍺🎵

Sent from my ALE-L21

Bro in law left a few bottles of Grolsch at my place so I'm disposing of them so I can use the bottles. It's bland and inoffensive, but rather refreshing when served at 4°c.

Had one of my own 'best bitters' brewed with ESB yeast. Wasn't overly keen on my first one but it's improving with each bottle:smile:

Well the Golden Hen was OK but does not hold a candle to the Old Crafty Hen.So last of my box from Friday night is the Old Speckled Hen for which I have a recipe and must get brewed.
Cheers.....:cheers:

My very last bottle of meantime porter clone:-(

drinking my Adnams southwold clone. Last pint or so from my keg which i tapped at new years. Surprised its still tasting great, air hasn't affected it at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back