Bulldog: Extra Covfefe IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clandestine

Reaction score
cant seem to find anything on here about this..

will be brewing it tomorrow. its a cheap-ish 1 tin kit from Bulldog. includes 12g hop pellets in a teabag. I'll be using 1kg of brewing sugar as per instructions.

Will keep you updated. if anybody has any experiences please chime in

So primary is slowing down considerably. surprised myself with this brew and not peeked inside once.

OG: 1.044

I guess this whole thread is kind of invalid as I added roughly 250g of LME to boost the ABV.
in for a penny...
im thinking of also doubling up the dry hop to 25g of cascade rather than the 12g that is supplied.

can anybody give advice on when to dry hop to get the freshest hop flavour? im thinking 3 days before I bottle?

should i try weigh the hops down (they will be in a pre-made "teabag" so im not sure how i would manage to weigh them down.

its ended at 5%ABV.
will be bottling it later. hydrometer sample tasted fairly bitter which im not against but hopefully that mellows out a touch with age. certainly one that requires some aging I feel, to balance out.

Going for a low to mid carbonation with 1 carb-drop per 500ml

Got high hopes for this

I brewed this one in May, Took a long time to finish and ended up at 6.6% , bottled up on the 6th of June but tasted horrible, very sour. Cracked a bottle open last night and the flavour was much better, obviously needs a while so be patient.

Latest posts

Back