Hello from N. Essex

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenito

Regular.
Reaction score
I live in an apparently under represented area of the country according to the map here. I'm just east of Thaxted and have been brewing properly for a few months now.

I'm doing all grain atm, but planning to do some step mashing BIAB at some point too. Enjoying experiementing and learning in this great hobby.

Came here from /r/homebrewing looking for a more UK orientated forum to complement it.

Looking forward to learning and sharing what I can here.

Cheers

Hello from near Maldon!

Matt :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm on the border - Linton. At least you have a LHBS near you in Great Dunmow at May and Brett, not the biggest shop, but its got the necessities, was just there today picking up some stuff.

Thanks and hello to all :)

knightgb: Yes, great for some sundries: DME, sugar, finings etc.

So for all those nearby, any homebrew clubs you folks know about? I know of one in Chelmsford, but that's quite a distance to travel for me.

Thanks and hello to all :)

knightgb: Yes, great for some sundries: DME, sugar, finings etc.

So for all those nearby, any homebrew clubs you folks know about? I know of one in Chelmsford, but that's quite a distance to travel for me.

I think I did see details of a group in Braintree but can't for the life of me find it again now...

Latest posts

Back