• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

100-200l set up wanted

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backmanscoop

Reaction score
Hi

Ive got the bug to brew big so I'm after a 100-200l electric brewery, let me know if anyone has one going spare.

Cheers

Sam

Managed to get a bargain 3 vessel 100l set up from eBay with electric heaters in HLT and gas fired kettle. Need to convert the kettle to have electric elements though as ill be using indoors without great ventilation.

Very excited to get a dedicated brew space as part of this project.

What are you looking at?

Managed to get a bargain 3 vessel 100l set up from eBay with electric heaters in HLT and gas fired kettle. Need to convert the kettle to have electric elements though as ill be using indoors without great ventilation.

Very excited to get a dedicated brew space as part of this project.

What are you looking at?

Will be getting a new shed very soon, 10x8 or 12x10 so looking at 100l at least and probably electric as well, obviously the cheaper the better!

How much did yours set you back if you don't mind me asking?

£850 included maxi cooler and 2 stainless fermenters (temp controlled) so pretty happy with it.
I was going to get a shed but drainge, water and power was too difficult so have opted to hook up the loft (its already mostly been done but currently on a loft hatch).

What power are you looking at? I need to convert the kettle. Once ive got it set up I'm hopefully going to use a raspberry pi to automate all i can. Would also love to get a CIP system rigged into it if i could.

�£850 included maxi cooler and 2 stainless fermenters (temp controlled) so pretty happy with it.
I was going to get a shed but drainge, water and power was too difficult so have opted to hook up the loft (its already mostly been done but currently on a loft hatch).

What power are you looking at? I need to convert the kettle. Once ive got it set up I'm hopefully going to use a raspberry pi to automate all i can. Would also love to get a CIP system rigged into it if i could.

This I'm not sure about, once I get the shed up and running I'm gonna run it all past an electrician I know for some advice.

Sounds like quite a set up you're building! I'm guessing mine might be a bit more basic :)

This will no doubt be a while in the making.

Check with an electrician first if you can, made me alter my plans. We had to get power from the supply at the front of the house to the shed which meant running armoured cable through the floorboards (terraced house).

Completed 200l brewery from Bridgewater brewing. Great day!

IMG_20170812_164152_1.jpg

Don't know yet, still waiting on bits of equipment. Hopefully within the next few weeks.

Great tool. Been trying to figure out all the parts that would be required.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back