What's the oddest thing you've tried dry hopping/late addition to experimental beers?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a358e2e96c233f35d3d233e816b194ce.jpg

So I'm in the process of making/developing a grapefruit IPA. And I've got a few ideas for some other slightly different late additions.

What's the oddest dry/hop ingredient and addition you've ever done or tried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never done anything like that but the wino's on the other side of the forum are a weird bunch. Some of em make wine out of stuff like beetroot and brussel sprouts :sick:

I've never done anything like that but the wino's on the other side of the forum are a weird bunch. Some of em make wine out of stuff like beetroot and brussel sprouts :sick:

I noticed this too, I have seen recently fermenting the water from brocholli and carrots in a steamer and coffee wine..

You'd think the progression would be to go All Grape, but instead its to just go no bars hold and ferment anything and everything.. even your sunday roast

And on the other side of the forum, I've made carrot, coriander and hop wine. Tastes very much like a dry white. With some floral notes.

Latest posts

Back