tesco brewmaker kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will I be kit poor, or kit rich tomorrow
Not long now 🙊
Are you going to take them if it's just 1? I wouldn't buy those at full price and would feel a bit ripped off.

Sent from my HT7 using Tapatalk

Are you going to take them if it's just 1? I wouldn't buy those at full price and would feel a bit ripped off.

No, IMO there not wurth the ££

I've picked kits I wouldn't have dreamed of chosing if it wasn't for the glitch. Not a chance I'm taking them.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I got a click and collect today, only one tin
So a refund for me
My click and collect says 6x for all 3, with quantity of 1, though I know it'll just be one. For me this is a point of principle, it says 6 so I should get 6 or be contacted with an apology, not just given 1 as if that's what was advertised. I've written to CS before doing anything else.

tesco invoice:-

Your collection will be available until Sunday, 13 November 2016. If you have not collected by this date we will refund you.

to CQR,sorry i clicked like. i thought it was thank,s

Well my second order is on its way
Only one tin of each
I'am fighting this one,it's a principle thing

Some people on HDUK have had their order cancelled, some have been refunded and told to keep what they got, some have been offered an equivalent extra, and some have been told they'll receive the missing items. Guess it depends on who you speak to and how assertive you are.

Better than a poke in the eye with a stick. Guess I need to collect mine else they'll just cancel.

Reminds me I need to go pick mine up. How did you go about getting the refund ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
My experience of dealing with Tesco Direct is you pick up your goods from the collection point and if you have a problem you then ring Tesco Direct to discuss asap (e.g. when you get home). Your collection point shop or wherever won't be interested.

i saw this deal on ukhotdeals and thought straight away it was a typing error but anyway went ahead and bought a muntons wine kit. as expected i only received the one kit and not 6 which the add implied. anyway i emailed them and explained that i should of had 6 and not 1 and that when i purchased i entered into a contract with tesco and should get my goods which i have the recipt for which clearly states 6..
well this morning had a rather nice surprise and a delivery note to collect 5 more kits. they said it was their fault and will honor my purchase.

i saw this deal on ukhotdeals and though straight away it was a typing error but anyway went ahead and bought a muntons wine kit. as expected i only received the one kit and not 6 which the add implied. anyway i emailed them and explained that i should of had 6 and not 1 and that when i purchased i entered into a contract with tesco and should get my goods which i have the recipt for which clearly states 6..
well this morning had a rather nice surprise and a delivery note to collect 5 more kits. they said it was their fault and will honor my purchase.

Was it just [email protected] you used to email them?

Back