wilko 25 percent sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boost

Reaction score
As per title, the wilko site says "25 percent off homebrew" on most homebrew items.....

Strangely the prices appear to have not changed at all, so not quite sure what's going on there!

Works a treat. Applied HOMEBREW25 at checkout.

Bought a wherry, wide neck FV, caps and air locks...all for 27quid.

'Cheap as chips'

Can now get me golden stag on the go instead of waiting for me nog to finish up in a week or so :D

I'm going to "pop out for a coffee" and see what it's like in the shop down the road!

Yes, the 25% sale is on in store as well. Or it is in Swindon at any rate.

Didn't know it was in store aswell. That's brilliant. Already ordered online to send to store, only a two minute walk so not too fussed. Just a waiting game now.

The discount now shows up automatically at checkout stage. It wasn't doing that last night when I spotted this. Now everything I wanted has sold out! Typical! Lol

I popped in and got some buckets, Campden tablets, yeast, SME for starters and some small airlock. Would have got a barrel as well but I had to transport it almost 4hrs on a train!

Is it off everything again? I could do with a new syphon tube and a few other odds and ends whilst I'm at the shop picking up a golden ale or wherry (or both!).
And is the in-store discount 20% or 25%?

The signs in the Kidderminster store said 25% off all homebrew stuff. I picked up a Milestone Dark Galleon Kit, a 6 bottle elderberry wine kit, a bottle brush and two bags of brewing sugar. The brewing sugar was the only real oddity, they got their shelf discount wrong basing it on the offer rather than the normal price, still cheaper than the normal two for 4.00 though.

Still better than a slap round the face with a wet lettuce. Whatever that phrase is meant to mean. :D I'll be over Droitwich way on Monday, I'll avoid the Wilkos though. :p

Latest posts

Back