What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coz it's older! I've had a youngs new world saison and a black ipa.
For the record,last night while in the supermarket I picked up a bottle of timothy taylor boltmaker. ...this is must attempt!

Marlon's Pride tonight. Why is it that your brew gets better the further down the keg you get..?
.....answers on a postcard....:-?
Very clear
I had a couple
One a lager
Other a Cwtch

9BFF1BCD-28BD-4A59-9F83-06432EDEDF70.jpg

452232B0-ABE0-42FC-BDB1-641F55CABDA7.jpg

Taste testing a new one - Marlon's Manky Mild. First and last time I re-use grains. Mixed them with new chocolate and oat grains and a few other odds & ends I had left over.
Got a slight background smell I can't put my finger on, but tastes drinkable.....shame about that smell..... :hmm::sick:

1511290243147.jpg

Taste testing a new one - Marlon's Manky Mild. First and last time I re-use grains. Mixed them with new chocolate and oat grains and a few other odds & ends I had left over.
Got a slight background smell I can't put my finger on, but tastes drinkable.....shame about that smell..... :hmm::sick:

Just binned it...can't be sure I like the smell.

Testing this one instead - Marlon's ESB. No smell. :thumb:

1511291050191.jpg

I’m here tonight. They do a dunkle, hell and Weizen. All excellent.
I am NOT in Germany either!

1A9DAD41-3940-4C19-AA95-528509CAEA61.jpg

Worthington White Shield. Believe it or not, I've never had this before. It's a cracking beer. Another one to add to the re-culture list, as I like the way it's sort of bitter / hoppy but also smooth malty. I'd make a rubbish beer reviewer, lol. :-)

Home brewed Victorian Ale - first batch since losing heart after a major bacterial infection got to 4 batches at same time about 3 yrs ago. Got new fermenting gear, going steady, only one batch at a time, this one's clear, tastes pretty good and slides down nicely, so fingers crossed from now on !

View attachment IMG_3384.JPG

Nice NEIPA from Mondo Brewing. I got mainly mango and sweet orange with a little bit of lemon. I'd say this is definitely 'NE' style in the low bitterness and fruity hops but a little 'West Coast' in the water profile compared to some others I've tried (mainly in thinking about Homebrew here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back