festival new zealand pilsner

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullyboy75

Reaction score
Hi got this one in the fv been in 7 days now,just wondering if anyone has done this and what there thoughts are on it thanks

I've not brewed any kits for about a year, but if this one is like the others in the Festival range, it'll be lovely.

I've made all of the old kits and enjoyed every one, my favourite was the Summer Glory Ltd edition, not sure if they still do that or not. Enjoyed that one so much I've tried to replicate it but not been very successful so far.

Good choice! I bottled one of these about a month ago and I've just started cracking into it. It's absolutely fantastic - lovely, clean taste with a refreshing hoppiness. Possibly the best kit I've done in three years of homebrewing.

Good choice! I bottled one of these about a month ago and I've just started cracking into it. It's absolutely fantastic - lovely, clean taste with a refreshing hoppiness. Possibly the best kit I've done in three years of homebrewing.
Nice one can't wait for it to finish and get in those bottles

I'm drinking mine at the moment. It's a really nice hoppy summer pale ale, but from the blurb and packaging I was expecting something unusual. Don't let that observation put you off, it's similar to Golden Stag which I really like, it just not as different as I was expecting.

Just a quick update,got this in bottles now it smells fantastic,did taste a bit to bitter for my liking but hope it will chill out a bit when conditioned cheers

Latest posts

Back