Easy Keg 5L

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ignore the other post, yes they can be used, you just push the middle through with the tap.

This. Take off the vent thing, then push the tap in which knocks the red middle into the keg the same way as the grey bungs. I have a red and black bung that has been reused in this way 4 times.

I got one pf these bungs for my mini leg from my LHBS does anyone know what they are for, does something fit on them?
3f416499ce512000a3205a4a9387fd9d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a bag of them somewhere but never thought of using them with the tap, have always used the grey ones.Are they as easy as the grey ones to get in and out of the keg?

Has anybody tried attaching mini kegs to a beer engine?

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I haven't read about anyone doing so (and I think our forum/this thread is the number one source on mini keg info)and I dont know a whole lot about beer engines but I dont think you'd need to because you could use the gravity tap on the mini keg to create a similar effect to that of a beer engine

They are empty kegs - Paid �£62 for 12

Where can I get a keg of beer for �£5?

I think you paid about �£2 extra to get them from Germany than if you'd got them for �£5 each in the U.K.
Unless of course your German ones have beer in them in which case it's probably a much better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back