back friday and cyber monday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new Tesco opened near me. Just went in for a look, firstly a terrible beer selection but on going in they had all the tv deals, some guy bought 10 TVs.

A new Tesco opened near me. Just went in for a look, firstly a terrible beer selection but on going in they had all the tv deals, some guy bought 10 TVs.

That's crazy. I thought they were limiting that. I think currys say only 1 per trolley/person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 to resell on eBay. ...I went into town...dead, then to Argos to pick up the bits the wife had reserved . Only ten people in the queue. Then to Currys for a look...didn't see anything I wanted or even needed so came home..Black Friday....what a load of rubbish!

Cheers

Clint

The blackest thing about for me is going on nights....or the tea if she cooks it!

Oh well, at least we all enjoyed Thanksgiving!!

Sent from my HT7 using Tapatalk

I must admit I find the difference between the two very noticeable and rarely watch anything in SD.

have went from SD to 4k last year and the picture was quality was very evident. Most things however are broadcast in hd with only some I am aware of in 4k

Back