flash brewery

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulman

Reaction score
hi
i was on hoilday near buxton and had some berr from the flash brewery, the ruby ale and it was fantastic,
i have tired looking on the web but can not find a website or anywhere i can buy it, can anyone help, i would hate to think that i will never have it again

many thanks :drink:

there is the staffordshire cheese and beer company near there, that do some good beers , flash brewery beer is one that i brought from them but do not list it on there website, flash is a small village near buxton , it is the hightest village in england and has a nano brewery there, shame because their ruby ale was to die for.....still live in hope lol
:cheers:

Flash was also the centre of counterfeit coins in days of old hence the expression 'flash money' and being flash.

Don't know anything about the brewery though. :lol:

The guy at Flash Brewery only tends to sell through local farmers markets around the Buxton area, had a chat with him at a Buxton market just before Christmas. Picked up a variety pack, all were bottled conditioned and not a duffer among them. I think I've got his contact details somewhere if interested, he is not associated with the Staffordshire Brewery.

Bottoms up

As Intruder1800 says, Flash Brewery sells mainly at farmers markets in Staffordshire, Cheshire, and Derbyshire- see the Flash Brewery website for details

Flash Brewery beer can also be bought at Flash Bar Stores, cafe, general store and hub of the Flash community

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back