back friday and cyber monday

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personal91

Landlord.
Reaction score
afternoon all

if you see any good homebrew related deals please post them here, if its kits , sugar or things that can be used for our hobby eg fish tank heaters or insulating wool then post it here please as i know im not the only 1 here that wants to get theyre hands on some mega deals :whistle:

Bump. Does anyone know if any of the home brew shops online do any deals for Black Friday? I will be searching and will post anything in this thread.

The only thing I'll be doing on these made up consumer days is, drinking hombrew friday and making more homebrew monday :mrgreen:

But you really need to buy an �£800 TV that was �£650 two months ago. You know, to watch all of the quality programming currently available......

But you really need to buy an ��£800 TV that was ��£650 two months ago. You know, to watch all of the quality programming currently available......

I'm convinced. Seeing as though I haven't got a TV I need to buy and massive 52" one

I got an Email from sky earlier offering me a 4K TV, i thought no broadcasters were showing 4K content and will not be for some time.

I read if you do not sit quite close to the TV you wouldn't notice the difference, with my eyesight i probably wouldn't even if i did. :lol:

Just bought 3 used corny kegs from THC for about £105. 10% off everything plus the forum discount! Total bill was £230 :doh:. But it's her present to me wooo! Happy Xmas everybody!

Latest posts

Back