Ace Boiler

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowcliff

Reaction score
Found this on Ebay item number 391218805137, the boiler now has 10% off,
this makes it �£134.99 , just bought one :thumb::thumb::thumb:

this new boiler is not yet on there website,seen it yesterday on ebay.i,am sure the price was £340/50.but i can not see a wort chiller.i would say untried/untested,and rushing to grab the Xmas market.I,am looking for one,now I have a choice of 4.to pick at.

this new boiler is not yet on there website,seen it yesterday on ebay.i,am sure the price was £340/50.but i can not see a wort chiller.i would say untried/untested,and rushing to grab the Xmas market.I,am looking for one,now I have a choice of 4.to pick at.

Its £299 on the link you posted. That's an even better buy than the Bulldog machine although as you say there doesn't seem to be a wort chiller. To be honest though I'd want a few guinea pigs to try it out before I bought one.

yes email of ebay:

eBay
SAVE £30.00
You viewed this at £329.00. It was just discounted to £299.00.

ACE Micro Brewery Mashing 4 Home Craft Beer with pump DELIVERY 12th dec

£299.00
50 left at this price.
49 buyers are watching this item.}]]]]]]

maybe testing the water or beer:lol:

That looks good I bought one of their boilers with false bottom, and hop filter for £149 very pleased with it.

Its £299 on the link you posted. That's an even better buy than the Bulldog machine although as you say there doesn't seem to be a wort chiller. To be honest though I'd want a few guinea pigs to try it out before I bought one.

Guinea pigs 😨
I thought adding hops and spices was daring.

Latest posts

Back