• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 12 x 4 Amber Grolsch-style Swing Top Glass Bottles (500ml)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonAsh

Reaction score
I have a bunch of homebrew equipment to sell as I am, somewhat unfortunately, relocating to Japan for work, and it looks like I'll be in a smallish apartment. So I'm biting the bullet and selling my stuff.

First up - 48 brown swing-top bottles with caps. These are fantastic; throw on some nicely done Grog Tags and hand one to a friend who takes a drink, says, 'wow, great beer, where is this from' and you can point to your stove with one thumb pointing at your chest = brilliant.

They've been used for a number of brews but I am very careful with cleaning and such. Take care of these and they'll probably outlast any of us.

For local pick-up only, I'm in north London (N12 area) but am happy to drive somewhere reasonably close. £25 for the entire lot.

Thanks and good luck!

Bottles_01.JPG

Bottles_02.JPG

Bottles_03.JPG

Bottles_04.JPG

Bottles_06.JPG

That is a safe assumption:)

There's a small but non-zero chance I'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple of months tho. But it's a family vacation with two kids and a dog, not sure the bottles would fit unless we leave one of the kids home....

I'll happily take those off your hands, puck up in the late evening (Thursday 8ish) ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back