Tesco.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I was able to get a Northumberland Brown ale kit.
Has anyone done this one?

I tried having it delivered to a Tesco store to save on delivery. Spent ages waiting once I got there. No one serving at the collection counter for several minutes and then some other shoppers not bothering to queue and jumping ahead of me! Rude bastards! People who think they are posh but act nothing like it. At least I saved money even if it took probably about half an hour just to collect one item. Rather stupidly, I could have just picked up the same item off the shelf without waiting, but I didn't know they had it in the store! :oops::mad::doh::sulk:

Save up to 25% on selected Home Brewing

Excludes Tesco Partners. Offer ends 21/12/16

http://tinyurl.com/TESCO-HOME-BREW-OFFERS

I saw on HDUK that Tesco have everyday value orange and apple juice for 16p a litre. The poster said they didn't know if it was national or local, but one person replied it was 16p in their store also, but then looking at this in years past it does seem to vary from store to store. Worth a look if you're in and if it's not on offer maybe scan it at the self service to check as in the past it's not been listed on offer but did scan on offer (and may be why some people said it wasn't on offer in their store).

I saw on HDUK that Tesco have everyday value orange and apple juice for 16p a litre. The poster said they didn't know if it was national or local, but one person replied it was 16p in their store also, but then looking at this in years past it does seem to vary from store to store. Worth a look if you're in and if it's not on offer maybe scan it at the self service to check as in the past it's not been listed on offer but did scan on offer (and may be why some people said it wasn't on offer in their store).

If you could confirm this I would probably drive there right now hehe

Back