15L Stock Pots on ebay.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley33

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you are even in need of one but I've just spent the past two weeks trying to find a decently priced 15L stockpot to boil my extract in. The good news is I've finally found one (YIPPEE!) Now for my shopping list for matchless. Anyways if anybody does need one the seller is on ebay as hspt140. I can't comment on the quality yet as I've only ordered it today, but at a grand total of twenty one pounds shipping and all I think it will serve my needs for now. Spoke with John at Matchless and I'm looking forward to going up there to see him. Thanks again for all the help getting started everyone. I'll keep you posted..... :grin:

Even if you just make your own body weight in Thai Green Gurry in it Vossy get one :thumb: :grin:

that'll do me!!!! i was after some 12L ones for an atto brewery but i lost out cos i was waiting for payday... 12L is a bit close to the brim for a target of 10L final volume so those beauties might do the job perfectly :thumb:

let me know what the qualities like and i'll be placing an order :cheers:

Will do. When I got mine today they had fourty of them available. I should have it in a few days hopefully. I'll let you know.

if its any help i was in a shop called Wing Yip the other week and they have a really big selection of massive cooking pots... 15l would be the middle size!
They are online if you google them but they've quite a few shops around the country i think.
I can't remember how much but i do know they were very cheap

Just got the email today saying its on the way. If all works out I should have it tomorrow or the next day. So close I can taste it now... wait... no... thats Jameson's. ha ha :party:

Ok it's come today. To be honest it's about what I expected for the price. Nothing spectacular but it will serve my purposes for the time being. A bit thinner than I would have liked but didn't exactly buy it from a catering firm did I? ha ha.

I can gladly take a pic for you if you like stew. Will I need to be on photo bucket to post it here or can I post it straight from my pc?

cheers mate :thumb:

i use photobucket... it's dead quick and easy to set up an account... some guys use others but i'm happy with it :)

once you've uploaded it to photobucket, when you hover over the thumbnail in album view, a drop down underneath appears, copy the code on the bottom line (it'll look like [ img ] blah blah blah [ /img] ) and paste it into your post :thumb:

OK I've got to run the boy to football but I'll get a pic on when I get back. Should have it up in about an hour

cool... no rush mate... i've got my eye on other things on ebay atm... one of them about to end in an hour ;) so may have to wait till payday on friday if i win this one :lol:

I'll have to do the picture tomorrow stew. Having pc/old phone/new phone issues if that makes any sense. Sometime technology really pisses me off ha ha. I'll get it sorted tomorrow though.

if you took the picture with you phone, you can email it straight from your phone to photobucket... on the uploader bit in albums, click the email button and it'll give you a static email address (ie you can save it in your phone book to email again and again) to send photos straight to photobucket :thumb:

i'm not itching to see the photos... honest :twisted:

Ha ha. For someone who just picked up two pulls "under the radar" you sure are pushy... ha ha. just kidding. I'll give it a try. :rofl:

Ok not happening tonight. The issue is I've got to send my new phone in to be fixed cause it seems to have crapped out on me. The problem is when I changed over phone I reset my old on to the factory settings. I'll need to install the old software for my phone tomorrow and will get one on after work. :thumb:

:lol:

i do like a bargain me :D

no worries on the pics mate... i'm gunna go sit in my brewery and stare at the shiny instead to satisfy my cravings for shiny :rofl: :D

Latest posts

Back