Finsbury Park Mosque

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And so it begins....

If your white British and do this, and don't get shot in the process, your a victim of mental health issues and a bit of a ****. If you're Muslim and get shot dead committing the same crime, with no way of being assessed, you're radicalised and a religious fanatic.

Also, where is the outrage that the local community did nothing to stop this attack.

This uneven hand in reporting and viewing these identical atrocities isn't going to help matters.

And so it begins....

If your white British and do this, and don't get shot in the process, your a victim of mental health issues and a bit of a ****. If you're Muslim and get shot dead committing the same crime, with no way of being assessed, you're radicalised and a religious fanatic.

Also, where is the outrage that the local community did nothing to stop this attack.

This uneven hand in reporting and viewing these identical atrocities isn't going to help matters.

The ones who get shot dead are in the process of killing people with weapons, this guy appears to have been telling people to kill him and was not attacking anybody once out of the vehicle.
So what do you think the police were going to do, take him off the crowd a casually slot a bullet in the back of his head?
So there is no comparison?
Also the Islamic exstremists are usually shouting out Allah Akbar whilst murdering people and have a load of radical Islamist material on the computers. So it kind of points towards radicalisation.
I would guess because this is the first attack on Muslims of this type after years of Islamist attacks, people would not automatically think he was going to carry out an attack of this sort. If it carries on happening, then people will keep an eye on guys acting in the way he was before the attack.

I have not seen or heard any uneven hand reporting.
But I have heard a lot of chest thumping from liberals who are strangely silent after Islamic terror attacks?

The ones who get shot dead are in the process of killing people with weapons, this guy appears to have been telling people to kill him and was not attacking anybody once out of the vehicle.
So what do you think the police were going to do, take him off the crowd a casually slot a bullet in the back of his head?
So there is no comparison?
Also the Islamic exstremists are usually shouting out Allah Akbar whilst murdering people and have a load of radical Islamist material on the computers. So it kind of points towards radicalisation.
I would guess because this is the first attack on Muslims of this type after years of Islamist attacks, people would not automatically think he was going to carry out an attack of this sort. If it carries on happening, then people will keep an eye on guys acting in the way he was before the attack.

I have not seen or heard any uneven hand reporting.
But I have heard a lot of chest thumping from liberals who are strangely silent after Islamic terror attacks?
Erm..no. The point is that mental issues are the root of both attacks, with mentally vunerable people being radicalised to commit such crimes. The source of the radicalisation in this most recent attack is down to sensationalist media coverage and rightwing propaganda. How much news coverage did Damon Smith get and would it have been proportional had he been muslim?

Appears that more jovial phrases like 'bit of a ****` or 'mummies boy' are used to describe character when it is a white British attacker.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to rain on anyone's parade but I would like to point out a few home-truths.

1. My God is better than your God.

2. My religion is better than your religion.

3. The country I was born in is better than your country.

4. My skin colour is better than your skin colour.

5. My gender is better than your gender.

6. The colour of my eyes is better than the colour of your eyes.

7. The colour of my hair is better than the colour of your hair.

8. My generation is better than your generation.

I could go on but I might start to offend someone. :whistle:

PS

Seriously, get a grip people.

Walking amongst us, regardless of their race, creed, colour or particular sexual persuasion, are a number of bigots, nutters and outright twats.

They will be with us until the end of time and we will never be able to legislate against them.

All we can do is to learn to live with them, try to educate them when they put forward their odious views, ignore them when they fail to respond to reason and when they act out their basest feelings lock them up.

Erm..no. The point is that mental issues are the root of both attacks, with mentally vunerable people being radicalised to commit such crimes. The source of the radicalisation in this most recent attack is down to sensationalist media coverage and rightwing propaganda. How much news coverage did Damon Smith get and would it have been proportional had he been muslim?

Appears that more jovial phrases like 'bit of a ****` or 'mummies boy' are used to describe character when it is a white British attacker.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Yes I agree, most of these people have had mental issues in recent years.

But go back a few years and the guys who took down the twin towers appeared to be normal well aducated people and so did the guys who did the failed attack on Glasgow Airport.

Yes I agree, most of these people have had mental issues in recent years.

But go back a few years and the guys who took down the twin towers appeared to be normal well aducated people and so did the guys who did the failed attack on Glasgow Airport.

Terrorists aren't necessarily mentally unstable, in the sense of having psychological difficulties, but they are emotionally unstable. The recruiters prey on this quite deliberately. Well-off , well educated people are not necessarily emotionally stable people.

Terrorists aren't necessarily mentally unstable, in the sense of having psychological difficulties, but they are emotionally unstable. The recruiters prey on this quite deliberately. Well-off , well educated people are not necessarily emotionally stable people.

they hide facts like this in books...

:nono:

Why has this guy not been charged yet ?

Probably the CPS still wondering whether to go for a charge of Murder ...

"The killing of a human being by a human being with
malice aforethought either express or implied."​
... or Manslaughter ...

"The killing of a human being by a human being."​
... of the man that was ill on the pavement.

Also, they may be waiting to see if any of the people he injured die.

Better to take your time and get the charges right rather than rush things and let someone off on a technicality! :thumb: :thumb:

Last I read he was being held under suspicion of murder and offences under the terrorism act.

His defence will presumably go for manslaughter on the grounds of either diminished responsibility or insanity, which I vaguely recall from my law degree as being 'a defect in reason caused by a disease of the mind'.

[as an aside, there is no such medical condition as insanity, it is a legal term and 'disease of the mind' has covered all manner of things from alcoholism to diabetes, as well as more recognised psychiatric conditions]

Back