Recommendation of a good shop(in my opinion)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollow Legs

Regular.
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, Just want to let you know of a shop that I went to today selling home brew products in Northamptonshire, Wellingborough to be exact, it was recommended to me by a friend who makes his own wine and is actually a health shop (The Health Store) 22, Silver Street tel 01933222499.

The owner was very helpful indeed, and is also on Ebay as Keg 9. He told me if I want stuff delivered just phone him and let him know what is needed and he will take the payment over the phone and courier it via Uk Mail couriers. You can also email him at [email protected] with your enquiries.

I know that this seems like a shameless plug but I like to recommend shops that give good service and I will also berate shops that give poor service. :cheers:

Hi thanks for mention said:
[email protected][/email] "Hollow Legs"]Guys and Gals, Just want to let you know of a shop that I went to today selling home brew products in Northamptonshire, Wellingborough to be exact, it was recommended to me by a friend who makes his own wine and is actually a health shop (The Health Store) 22, Silver Street tel 01933222499.

The owner was very helpful indeed, and is also on Ebay as Keg 9. He told me if I want stuff delivered just phone him and let him know what is needed and he will take the payment over the phone and courier it via Uk Mail couriers. You can also email him at [email protected] with your enquiries.

I know that this seems like a shameless plug but I like to recommend shops that give good service and I will also berate shops that give poor service. :cheers:

artyb said:
ive been there ....very interestin guy has a lot of experience with brewing, hes on u tube too...
hi, i am he , please forward me the you tube link.. Hope its nothing too rude !!! It was all in the line of duty.
Paul
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back