Geterbrewed.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks SS i haven't had any word from them so hope they read my PM and its now fixed for all.

Hi Guys

The code is now working apologies for the delayed response this time of year is manic busy for us

Hope you guys are enjoying all the new ranges added recently.

We appreciate the support from the forum members and will be offering lots of new products for review also

Thanks

Jonathan

Hi @Get_er_brew

I just tried the code and it wasn't accepted at checkout:
"Warning The entered code cannot be applied, because it does not meet the requirements."

Used the code in the sponsors cheatsheet sticky (containing not-the-current-year). Is that the correct code?

Hi @Get_er_brew

"Warning The entered code cannot be applied, because it does not meet the requirements."

Used the code in the sponsors cheatsheet sticky (containing not-the-current-year). Is that the correct code?

It worked for me last week despite it being 2017. Not sure how you entered it, but you have to type it as it doesn't work if you copy & paste it.

As Brazilian said don't copy and paste the code, please let us know if you have problems when typing it.

Cheers for that. Oddly, seems to be working now (I'd tried both Ctrl-V and typing earlier... must be losing my mind! :) )

Moot point anyways, I was trying to put together a custom kit and see from this thread that the voucher won't help with those! (hoping to cut back some of the P&P costs that constitute ~1/3 of my order value!)

Cheers!

Hi @Get_er_brew

Hi

Make sure you aren't copying and pasting the code, any issues drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll help resolve

Thanks

Jonathan

i ordered over £100+ on ingredients and realised i'd left the grain out :doh:

so placed a second order straight away - it had a consecutive order number to the first order number.

I emailed them straight away (this is late sunday evening) asking to put the 2 orders together to save on postage. Guess what - no reply and the second order has been dispatched. The first order is on hold over a packet of MJ west coast yeast.

now yes it was my error but i'd had so much hassle trying to get the discount code working in the first place i was getting quite frustrated.

It would be useful if they had a no subsistutions option when placing the order because that's what i'd be ticking and my big order would be on the way.

e.g. No i dont want black bottle tops instead of white I already have 80 black bottle tops!!!

I've had issues with most orders from geterbrewed to date which is a pity. :-(

i ordered over �£100+ on ingredients and realised i'd left the grain out :doh:

so placed a second order straight away - it had a consecutive order number to the first order number.

I emailed them straight away (this is late sunday evening) asking to put the 2 orders together to save on postage. Guess what - no reply and the second order has been dispatched. The first order is on hold over a packet of MJ west coast yeast.

now yes it was my error but i'd had so much hassle trying to get the discount code working in the first place i was getting quite frustrated.

It would be useful if they had a no subsistutions option when placing the order because that's what i'd be ticking and my big order would be on the way.

e.g. No i dont want black bottle tops instead of white I already have 80 black bottle tops!!!

I've had issues with most orders from geterbrewed to date which is a pity. :-(

I wasn't aware of this issue or it would have had my attention, i've looked into it and it appears we ran out of stock of m44, it has been replenished today. I ask my lads to ensure they dont hold orders up if there is the odd item out of stock but they should be communicating with the customer prior to any substitution.

We are a small family business now with a team of 8 we are passionate about this industry and try our best to get it right, with good feedback I will always appreciate it and try my upmost to fix any problems

Drop me a pm if you need any further help

Thanks

Jonathan

Latest posts

Back