What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a ten past dark run to the airport this morning to see the outlaws off God love em. Got trashed Thursday night when I finished work for the weekend so no beers Friday night and I was on the road at 4.30 am this morning so I was a good boy last night. Today is another matter, started with a Wilko Newkie brown, really like this one, then a Cooper Stout, coffee&chocolate, what's not to like, then a Betterbrew IPA, nice enough but I'm not sure I'll do it again. The next one up is a Betterbrew Export Lager and following that a John Bull IPA 7% and the fridge is still full. It could all get a bit messy today, good job I've got Monday off.

Home brew milk stout tonight, been in the keg month and a half, tasting good

20170817_165458.jpg

I'm drinking my German wheat beer, as I watch my team get pumped by Germans.

Thank God the beer is good.

Page 24, Réserve Hildegard, bière de garde (Auchan Dunkirk).

Went to a pub tonight where the cask beers taste like sh--te. So I decided to drink what others were drinking and had a Coors Light. Light and virtually flavour free but a good choice under the circumstances. Back home I have had a glass from my keg of a pale ale based on lots of late EKG. Lovely.

Went to a pub tonight where the cask beers taste like sh--te. So I decided to drink what others were drinking and had a Coors Light. Light and virtually flavour free but a good choice under the circumstances. Back home I have had a glass from my keg of a pale ale based on lots of late EKG. Lovely.
It's a great feeling when your own stuff is better than a brewery's.

Just returned from belgium with 56x33cl, 4x37.5cl (gueze), 3x75cl - lupulus triple & a 75cl bottle of deus which i've never tried before. - hope I don't get a taste for it cos its 11 euros a bottle :-o

Mrs and miss DOJ didn't do too bad they had 24x33cl of their own fruity beers cherry, coconut, mango, etc.

Think I'll ease off a little tonight following trips to the duvelorium, gollem, bourgogne des flanders & cambrinus so just a duvelex vs a lucifer. :whistle:

Just cracked open a bottle of Scotty Karate scotch ale. think its slightly past its best but very much enjoying the whisky like flavours 👍

Couple of bottles of my own Wherry! Bit funky, think I pitched it too high...

Had a Zichovec Cerne Cucu blackcurrant flavoured barley wine last night. 11%er (although Untappd has 9.5%). It was surprisingly not awful. Quite drinkable in fact. But I was glad I only had a small one.

My version of a London Pride from Graham Wheeler's 3rd ed. ...looks and tastes more like bloody Boddingtons..! Drinkable but nothing like a Fullers LP. And just a tad overcarbed :doh:

Don't think I be doing it again :-?

1508519229064.jpg

A Green Bullet IPA (old style) as it was bottled 1st July. Very nice, pale and a good head, having added some wheat - only 125g makes a big difference.

Only possible fault is that drinking from the fridge gives a bit of a protein-sort-of haze, possibly due to just missing the "cold break".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back