Inkbird ITC-308 thermostat 10% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
a couple of weeks ago i decided to order one of the inkbird temp controllers, one friday night i nipped onto amazon and ordered one.. job done i thought..

once i had ordered i was browsing the forum only too notice the competition for an inkbird and the fact that there was a newer 12" model.. well i had ordered the smaller one and was a bit miffed as the extra cost of the 12 sensor was not alot and i could see it being alot more useful

anyway.. so i whent back onto amazon and found my order.. sent a cancelation and a small message explaing why, and that i would like to buy the newer version instead, bearing in mind that this is late friday night.

anyway.. saturday i recieved a reply saying it was cancelled.. so i ordered the newer inkbird and i sent a message saying thanks.

sunday i recieved a dispatched notice... and the inkbird arrived monday morning!

and a very nice looking piece of kit it is.. i just thought this was worth a mention as good service should be rewarded with good feedback

cheers geoff

Back