Register Now!
The HomeBrew Forum > Beer Brewing Talk > General Beer Brewing Equipment Discussion > Nylon Composite Pluto Beer Gun

Help Support The Homebrew Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 06-12-2017, 03:20 AM   #1
mancer62

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default Nylon Composite Pluto Beer Gun

In process now of trying to arrange Corny Keg system for my home brewing.
I am not the most confident of persons when it comes to this and would like to know exactly what I need as knowing myseld I'll forget something or order something I dont need.
I have sourced a local supplier of C02 which after the initial high cost for deposit for cylinder etc should be fine.
Its a 10L cylinder and some folk on here say that should last around 50 brews. Which minimum must be 2 or 3 years yes?
Its going to be served from a fridge under the stairs so dont need fancy faunts. I was.just going to go down the picnic tap route but have come across a product. Nylon composite pluto beer gun around £14. Are these any good?
So what size and length of tubing would i need to fit this gun and onto keg for best pouring results.
I plan to run 2 kegs how does this work line wise and regulator wise. What do i need.
When drinking can i say pour pint lager disconnect. Then put on other corny and pour an ale?
Ive heard of split lines etc ?
So exact list andapprox.costs of exactly what i need(including any cheaper but adequate ebay alternatives) for 2 corny keg system.
Do i need.certain lengths of 3/8 & 3 /16 line? Does one fit into other?
Also whats better going for barbed or threaded etc ty