New Ink

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentmark

Regular.
Reaction score
raqetyva.jpg

Not sure if we have any tattoo fans on here, apologies if not. Thought I would share my latest piece with you all, a Koi Dragon on my right calf. Took a monster 6 hour session under the needle to be all done in one go.

My last tattoo was dragon in my calf. I want a big back piece but getting married later in the year so will be a bit of a delay :-(

a2a2u8um.jpg

I want st michael on my back :-)

I have quite a lot atm with probably over 40 hours done. Plenty more planned, helps not having to pay aswell though. :D

ive got my next booked for the 5th of feb.
im having a watercolour my dean crouser done.

I have quite a few Tattoos and I've got to say the large tiger I have on my back was the most painful.

I was thinking about having Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Tattoo on my John Thomas but that would be bragging :lol:

Robbo said:
I was thinking about having Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Tattoo on my John Thomas but that would be bragging :lol:

It wouldn't be bragging if you could fit it all on :lol:

mattyhall22 said:
I'd love full sleeves, but work would moan like chuff!

:?

I wear a suit everyday for work I had my sleeve stop 2 inches above my wrist so it won't show :thumb:

Both my sleeves stop at my wrist but cant see myself ever working in a office type representable job so both my hands will be done in the next few months along with a full back piece. Then it will have to be my side and some more on my legs.

got this done yesterday, 5 hours under the needle

its based on a painting by the fantastic artist Dean Crouser.

Back