Valentine's Day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We exchanged cards and small gifts this morning :)

I've booked us into our favourite resteraunt for tomorrow night.

Romance isn't totally dead in the TRX house, in need of an AED maybe but not yet dead :)

I win! Bought the wife a very expensive Pandora necklace. Worth every penny 'cos it gives me enough Brownie points for about 6 months.

I can feel a brew coming on ;-)

valentine_dilemma.png

TRXnMe said:
We exchanged cards and small gifts this morning :)

I've booked us into our favourite resteraunt for tomorrow night.

Romance isn't totally dead in the TRX house, in need of an AED maybe but not yet dead :)

Did I say that the small present I gave Mrs TRX was a crayfish? She loves the little mermaid cartoon / film and sebastion is a prim character in that so....

I got some Jean Paul Gaultiere AS, doesn't seem to hold the scent as long as old spice, but not bad for a big budget wiff :D

Me and SWMBO don't do valentines either, although I was guilty of picking her up something that I saw on Amazon, a rolling pine, such a romantic. But we did exchange contracts on our new house on valentines day so what more does she bloody want I got her a house.

supersteve said:
Can't stand Valentines day.. but i'll buy her a card and order in a Chinese for tonight!. Bit of home brewed wine any excuse to spend time together is a good idea but I don't go any further than that.
People buy each other gifts and such, Why?

I say this, and then she surprises me with

xBB3Lot.jpg

It says 'Steve's Beer, Probably the best in Nottingham Brewed to Perfection x'

I'm very fortunate in that my OH doesn't celebrate Valentine's (despite it also being our anniversary), nor Christmas, nor birthdays (hers happens to be tomorrow).

She's a big beer geek though so we had a night in with a beer theme. Nice beers with every course. Tempura beer battered vegetables to start followed by mushroom, camembert and Sam Adams parcels followed by Guinness mousses for desert. T'was lovely.

We just got back from our favourite Indian restaraunt.

I'm definitely back in the good books after getting myself 'put on report' due to having to go away for work the week after TST..

Back