• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

19L Cornelius Kegs for sale MANCHESTER

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattpc

Reaction score
I've got 10x 19L Cornelius kegs for sale. All have had new seals within the last six months. All in good working order but used. Ex soft drink kegs with the ball lock posts. They have the ring pull pressure relief valves on the lid. Supplied pressurised but will need a clean out as they will still have the remains of a batch of homebrew in them. As I've got so many it's not practical to post pics of them all here. If you want one then let me know and I'll send you a pic. Some are quite clean on the outside, others have labels on them. Some have minor dents. All are used but have proved reliable in service over the last 6 months for me. �£40 each, collect from Manchester by appointment. I may be able to ship as well but this will cost extra. I'm selling because I have over 20 as I've been brewing for an event. I've decided I only need 10 and the sale of these will go towards buying a Braumeister.

IMG_3190.JPG

I'm sure I can sort something out. They are all slightly different but I'll stick a general pic on to give people an idea.

I'd have interest in a couple in the next month or so (once pay comes in in September anyway!) but would have to be posted. Would you be able to get a quote on shipping to Dundee? Cheers buddy!

About £12 to ship to Dundee I think. I'm sure I'll have some left by then unless somebody takes a joblot so just get in touch again when you are ready. Thanks.

couple sold and three reserved. Still got some left.

hi matt

I may be interested in a couple. Would you have a ballpark figure for posting to northern irealnd??

Ta
Zippy

Hi Zippy, I think you are looking at £25 to post the pair. That would make a total price of £105 delivered.

I've got four left now that are not either paid for or reserved.

Just to let you know Matt that the kegs arrived tonight - all intact
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back