headspace in keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagerlad

Reaction score
morning all,going to be having my first venture into kegging at the weekend as i have got a few crusader kegs(20 litre)just wondering if anyone knows how much headspace i should leave or should they be filled right up....all kegging tips welcome also!!!!!! cheers lagerlad

well thats my last two posts been moved i can only put it down to mentioning "equipment"as in kegs the question is still regarding brewing in my opinion can someone on admin clarify where i am going wrong the above in my eyes is "general beer brewing discussion"

Try you tube for info on kegging, I think the idea is to leave 1 to 2 lit of headspace, This I intend to do when I keg my first ever keg this weekend
Hope this helps!
Cheers

Cheers CM that's me just kegged my brew took a while as I was setting up the kegerator as I went but beer in ,all lines made up gonna leave it tonight in kegerator then link up all the lines tomorrow going for the slow carb method that hoddy told me about in another post,can't wait lagerlad

Back