Another newbie.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justintime

Reaction score
Hi all another new member having just joined this great forum. A little about me I am 55 yrs young this yr a plasterer who needs to keep his fluid levels up and from south wales. I have just been given a starter kit for my birthday so cant wait to get started having never brewed beer before really exited actually. The kit came without pressure barrel but bottles and a muntons premium lager kit which I shall hopefully get done asap. once again a great site thank you for letting me join and a big thank you to the people who admin the site well done. Will let you know how I do soon cheers all.

A warm welcome to you.You'll find loads of usefully information here!

Where abouts in South Wales are you?
I'm South West, dividing my time between Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire

Hi all another new member having just joined this great forum. A little about me I am 55 yrs young this yr a plasterer who needs to keep his fluid levels up and from south wales. I have just been given a starter kit for my birthday so cant wait to get started having never brewed beer before really exited actually. The kit came without pressure barrel but bottles and a muntons premium lager kit which I shall hopefully get done asap. once again a great site thank you for letting me join and a big thank you to the people who admin the site well done. Will let you know how I do soon cheers all.
Welcome
This might be of help....
Basic beginners guide to brewing your own beer from a kit - The HomeBrew Forum
as will this....
Guide to a Standard Home Brew Pressure Barrel

Yes mate no problem Caerphilly area s wales cheers. by the way what are peoples thoughts on the munton premium lager cheers all.

Hi and welcome to the forum.I'm a spark by trade myself and I get quite a buzz from homebrewing and I would say by the time you have your first kit under your belt you shall be well Plastered :lol:.Enjoy the froum mate ande don't be afraid to ask anything as we have all been there.:thumb:

Latest posts

Back