Easy Keg 5L

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made the adapter as a one off prototype and it works really well, I had it 3d printed by an online service so was quite expensive for a one off. I'm going to look into getting a batch made if there is enough interest but I would have thought no more than �£10 delivered.

Did you get anywhere with your enquiries?

Interested members so far -

@MrRock

@AlanManley

@longy

If anyone else is interested add your name to the thread.

Did you get anywhere with your enquiries?

Interested members so far -

@MrRock

@AlanManley

@longy

OK seems like there's some interest I'll look into getting some more made up, been quite busy with work etc.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

OK seems like there's some interest I'll look into getting some more made up, been quite busy with work etc.

Nice one. :thumb:

Interested members -

@MrRock

@AlanManley

@longy

@private4587

Has anyone tried using n2o bulbs on their mini keg (e.g. with the party star tap)? Would this actually do anything as the beer probably isn't really going to be taking much into solution if it's just used for dispensing is it? I would like to try it with a mild...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried using n2o bulbs on their mini keg (e.g. with the party star tap)? Would this actually do anything as the beer probably isn't really going to be taking much into solution if it's just used for dispensing is it? I would like to try it with a mild...

Yes I have. Used in stouts. It was a bit hit and miss. Had some cracking pints but also lots of foam.

Oh cool, so it actually makes a difference to using co2?

Just went to clean a keg that had some dregs left in it. Really hard to get the bung out and when I did manage it, it looked like this.

Not sure why it's gone all funny.

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

Was that after you put some cleaner in it?
I think that's why they sell those bungs in bags. The cost of having good beer.

Can you add me to the list too please.
Thanks
Dave

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I'm sure I've read somewhere before that you can however before I get home from work and ruin a perfectly good keg...

Can I use the PartyStar tap with the supermarket kegs with a bottom tap?

Back