Cheap craft beer offer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoonigan

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this with you guys, I signed up and am getting 10 beers delivered for for �14.00 :mrgreen::thumb: Can't vouch for them 100% yet as don't arrive until Friday but seems like a bargain to me and I have the tracking details not to mention several people on Farcebook having already had theirs.

Click on the link below and sign up for the monthly option, add the two free beers option and pay your �14.00 wait 24 hours and then cancel your account with no further payments to be made, hey presto 10 beers delivered to your door for �14.00:grin:
https://www.beer52.com/

Obviously buyer beware and all that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they arrived :party: doubled up on the 13 Guns but all in all good value for £14.00...

2CA4C082-3E70-4231-B964-B087950EB25A_zpsnnuomss0.jpg

not wanting to rain on your parade, but I think Camden hells is v overrated! Similar to the meantime brewery stuff, overpriced and not particularly special, just fashionable for some reason, particularly in london

Heard v good things about the 13 guns though.

not wanting to rain on your parade, but I think Camden hells is v overrated! Similar to the meantime brewery stuff, overpriced and not particularly special, just fashionable for some reason, particularly in london

They've got that camden hells on draft just up the road from me in the Bespoke Artisan Craft Ale pub. Never tried it though as Idon't like lager

Certainly not pissing on my chips, had it before, it's a lager so not my first choice by far, but at the better end of the scale...

My Dad just had another case from these guys, bloody good selection this time, including; Mikkeller, evil twin, Buxton and beavertown :thumb:
https://www.beer52.com/

Had it a while ago for £5.95 on an offer someone put on twitter (now expired).

It was good... I hadn't tried most of them, but to be fair if I'd paid full price, i'd feel short changed.

I don't know if they truly are "hand picked craft beers", or just ones that are coming to the end of their shelf like and need shifting... That's the risk with something like this though, you'll never know.

My Dad just had another case from these guys, bloody good selection this time, including; Mikkeller, evil twin, Buxton and beavertown :thumb:https://www.beer52.com/

If that was 10 beers for 14 quid with free delivery and included Mikkeller, Buxton, Beavertown etc that's a bargain. But I can't find that offer on the website.

If that was 10 beers for 14 quid with free delivery and included Mikkeller, Buxton, Beavertown etc that's a bargain. But I can't find that offer on the website.

Use the link, you don't get to choose though but that was the last box... :drink:

Yes had a few boxes from them, good if you are into American style IPAs and Pale Ales also throw in a few lagers and other styles like saisons. Could be better on darker styles like porters and stouts. It's all stuff I wouldn't be able to buy in shops locally and it is different set of beers each time which is good. You can get an intro offer of 10 beers for £14 which is well worth doing after that it gets expensive £29 if you pay monthly, however if you click on the cancel membership button you can get another £10 off the second box. I then cancelled the membership and was emailed another £10 off for the third box if I renewed, you can then get another £10 off the fourth box by clicking the cancel button again! I think 10 of these sorts of beers delivered for £19 is good value but I will cancel if it's any more than that

Thanks for that HisDudeness. I think it's worth doing it the way you did. It will a good way of obtaining more bottles too.

If you like to bottle with 330ml bottles :nono: Looks like an expensive way to buy beer. Just toddle to your local asda/sainsbury/B+M etc.

I reckon hoonigan and wardy may be involved with beer 52 :wink:

If you like to bottle with 330ml bottles :nono: Looks like an expensive way to buy beer. Just toddle to your local asda/sainsbury/B+M etc.

Ahh I never thought of that. I assumed they would be 500 ml. I don't think I'll bother with the offer, 330 ml in a pint pot just doesn't look right.

Yes and no, nothing to hide but if you use my link enough times I get a free crate of beer, imo though with the discount it's good value and I'll stand by that...
I don't advocate signing up for a life's worth if beer however, just get me free beer...;)

came across this list which rates the best craft beer subscriptions in the UK http://www.subscriptionradar.co.uk/best-craft-beer-subscription/ - looks like beer52 comes out top because of the freshness of the world craft beers.

Flavourly comes second, these are mainly uk based craft beers and they seem to offer half price first boxes for a tenner, so worth trying and then cancel.

saves you hunting around for new beers and its always a good day when they arrive

Back