Look what I got

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHW

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm now the proud owner of one of these...
£300 and it looks like new!
Wasn't going to make more beer til sept but it seems rude not to. Need grain now for a nice Sorachi ace single hop...

image.jpg

Nice one mate. What's that bit on top?

Bottle washer chucked in too, I need one of them after my last 3 hour bottling session.

I'm now the proud owner of one of these...
£300 and it looks like new!

I still cannot believe the asking price, i wonder why he only ask for £300 i am sure he could have got more, his loss your gain.

He was packing up the move house today so needed a quick sale. Chucked in the auto siphon and rinser for free. Could have had 3 fvs, a bottle tree , capper, bottles etc too but tbh I've got too much **** cluttering up my place already.

V pleased.

Mq is right those are the instructions! Lid is upside down with those on top.

Incredible price.. what you gonna chuck in it first?

I've got an open pack of Sorachi ace so going to do a light single hop pale.

Probably mo, a bit of crystal or cara and the Sorachi ace. I'll almost certainly pack the gf away til September then! It's a long term investment though.

Once I've done one brew with it I'll probably sell my biab kit if anyone's interested.

Get in my son, well played, back of the net. And a few more joyful euphemisms for good measure.
More than a bit jealous, still, I think I'm getting a BM as soon as I get my ass into gear.

Gareth, as you said you were keeping that contraption in the bedroom, i figure it must also make early morning tea as well:lol:, either that or you have a VERY understanding wife.

Gareth, as you said you were keeping that contraption in the bedroom, i figure it must also make early morning tea as well:lol:, either that or you have a VERY understanding wife.

When I went to university I had a teasmaid my Nan donated. The idea of being woken up to a cup of tea seemed like heaven. It was shyte though, and woke you up about an hour before you wanted as it clanked and clicked it's way toward boiling.

I hope to have a better experience with the grainfather.

Get in my son, well played, back of the net. And a few more joyful euphemisms for good measure.
More than a bit jealous, still, I think I'm getting a BM as soon as I get my ass into gear.

You won't regret getting a BM even more shiney and I can't stop myself making beer with mine #loveit

Nice bargain there mate. I know there's an argument for 'it's not proper brewing', but the time saving and convenience factor is appealing and your cost is in the ball park of most shiny traditional set ups.

I might start saving!

Latest posts

Back