Crossmyloof Yeast

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mead yeast is good and clears quicker than i am used too. My Kolsch was drinkable in a month and just trying the high alcohol out. Chugging away like a demon. The English Ale yeast produced me a very nice Mild which was clear straight after carbonation.

What would you say the esters (if any) are like with this yeast, and what attenuation did you get, as I'm using this yeast on monday

Have only tasted the Mild so far so hard to say with any confidence regarding esters as its slightly sweet. I also broke my hydrometer and measured it with a Wilko one that's completely out so cant say what attenuation i got either. I have a GH Brown Porter sitting here and will chill one down and see if its ready tonight. Have a feeling was around 75%.

Have only tasted the Mild so far so hard to say with any confidence regarding esters as its slightly sweet. I also broke my hydrometer and measured it with a Wilko one that's completely out so cant say what attenuation i got either. I have a GH Brown Porter sitting here and will chill one down and see if its ready tonight. Have a feeling was around 75%.

It says 75% on the packet too :thumb:

Latest posts

Back