Booze for Free - Andy Hamilton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herb

Reaction score
Got this book from Amazon yesterday, I got one of the second-hand ones for a couple of quid Inc delivery.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Booze-Free-Andy-Hamilton/dp/1905811705

Obviously haven't tried any of the brews from it yet, but it's got loads of ideas that I will definitely make use of. I have an allotment, so it'll give me ideas on what to do when I have a glut of something.

Looking forward to trying them out!

First click took me through to Amazon via a redirect. Is that an affiliate link? If so, it might be considerate to point that out?

If not, I'll apologise and stand down :smile:

First click took me through to Amazon via a redirect. Is that an affiliate link? If so, it might be considerate to point that out?

If not, I'll apologise and stand down :smile:

No, might be because I copied and pasted it from a mobile browser. You might be being redirected to the desktop version.

No, might be because I copied and pasted it from a mobile browser. You might be being redirected to the desktop version.

Ok, cool. My web browser flicked me through to another site before it went through to Amazon. I'm wary of such things, so just wanted to check :smile:

Back