How to Post Beer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephyr259

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm just curious how people go about posting their beer to each other for swaps and competitions? What rules do the postal companies have etc. I did some searches on here but didn't see an existing thread.

Thanks

Hi folks,

I'm just curious how people go about posting their beer to each other for swaps and competitions? What rules do the postal companies have etc. I did some searches on here but didn't see an existing thread.

Thanks

small parcel with post office for �£2.90 and under 2 kg - you can fit 2 x 330 in. The smallest Maximum dimension is 16cms. i.e one side of the parcel will need to be under 16cms that's the hardest bit to achieve, if you're doing your own packaging.

small parcel with post office for �£2.90 and under 2 kg - you can fit 2 x 330 in. The smallest Maximum dimension is 16cms. i.e one side of the parcel will need to be under 16cms that's the hardest bit to achieve, if you're doing your own packaging.
This...
An old beer order box cut to size and a bit of tissue or bubble wrap for security then LOTS of tape. 😂

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I have found when posting if you say 🍺 is inside they often um and ahh because the y don't know how to classify it. No it's not a spirit tsk tsk. Clearly they need to know if it's potentially flammable. I get that, but I say fizzy pop in a glass bottle. That usually leads to the fewest questions, although a few nosey ones then ask... Ooh how do you do that... :doh:

Back