Morrisons, grape, apple & raspberry juice.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ2You

TJ
Reaction score
I have bought 4 litres of the above, and wish to have a dabble and make some wow, now I have also bought a litre of pomegranate juice, do you think if I put 2litres of gar juice with 1litre pomegranate juice would be a good mix? Or a different combo? Thanking you in advance for your opinions, Steve.

2 ltrs of the gar make a nice WOW on their own, i make it regularly, can't comment on the pomegranate really, give it a go. Might be too much juice depending on pomegranate contents.

I made pomegranate wine back in the day when white grape juice was readily available if you can find some go for it or try a litre of red grape juice and a litre of pomegranate.

Thank you I shall try different combos I think, and as they say who knows.
I shall look through previous posts to see how this is done, as a new adventure for me, have done wine stuff with bucket loads of sugar from Wilko, done some wines from a friends vine, but that same out like sherry, and the ones from my own vine recently that I have in holding vats, wtg for bottling.
Unless you kind persons can advise through this thread please.

Not long ago, the missus' favourite wine was made entirely from Morrison's GAR juice - it's good. Only stuff I made with pomegranate didn't clear properly but there's a good chance I cocked-up somewhere with that!

All three bubbling away nicely, when all go at once, it sounds like the 3 frogs in the Budweiser advert, quite amusing.

IMG_0588.jpg

I have quite a few bottles storing now, which is good, and great advice from Larryf I have used loom bands for identification, what a great way telling them apart.
I have have now started a really nice smelling one, it is 1 1/2 litre don Simon red grape, 1 ltr don Simon peach juice, 1 ltr Asda cherry juice, 250g red grape concentrate, then added sugar, I went overkill on this 1/2 ltr water with 1kg sugar makes it about 18%. Looking forward to it for bottling.

Will keep you informed.

Back