Red wine thread, opinions?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought i would open up three threads, where people could put in details of the wines that they have made, be it kit or otherwise, am sure you've seen me ranting on about the youngs strawberry wine kits!, so if you could put your opinions of the wine you have just made, that way, we can all make an informed choice whether or not to buy/make it.....
Thanks for the input guys!! :thumb:

The youngs blackcherry wine is another winning kit from youngs, again, lovely aroma, taste and colour, love it!, this one came in at 15%, if i read it right, tend to not use an hydrometer!!

Beaverdale Shiraz; fermenting stage for me for this one cos it came recommended from someone here on THBF, don't remember who tho, possibly more than one. Maybe they'll swing by with some details.

Beaverdale Merlot gets my thumbs up :thumb:

still got to get my Beaverdale Cabernet Sauvignon going :roll:

I made california connoisseur rioja tinto bottled it in january thinking leave it for 6 months then try but my birthday [2nd march] got in the way so now on my 2nd bottle this week! i am v pleased with the results

Latest posts

Back