Hello from the North East

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissBrew

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just started brewing and have my first kit on just now. I'm from Switzerland but live in the North East of England. I'm moving back to Switzerland soon so decided to start homebrewing as i fear a life without Ale!

Brewday tomorrow. ..fingers crossed :)

Welcome aboard Swiss, what kit are you brewing?

Making some fiery ginger beer today. Found the recipe on here so should work out

@Bicol49: bonny lass more like mate. I'm almost local by now:grin: loving the north east really. Apart from the wind and rain and snow...

Thanks for all the welcomes. I've ben reading through the forum the last two weeks so slowly getting there.

@Bicol49: bonny lass more like mate.

Whoops! Didn't realise you were a Swiss miss :smile:
I've just got the ingredients for the Fiery Ginger Beer and plan to make it after I've bottled a Toohey's kit lager this weekend. SWMBO loves ginger beer and I'm hoping to score some Brownie points.
I'm a Cuddy, meself, banished to Yorkshire.
Colin

Same here I first have to put my first ever PA kit in the keg then plan to make the ginger beer. Only problem atm is there's no ginger to be fòund in teesside :-o

I've noticed it seems to be common practice to brew a brownie point batch so have to come up with a plan!

Latest posts

Back