Merry Christmas to all our forum members

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 123

Reaction score
The HomeBrew Forum Team would like to wish all our members and their families a Happy Christmas and a very Merry New Year.
We’ve had a fantastic year in 2010, which was only made possible with the great contributions from you all.
We look forward to an even bigger and better 2011 !

Happy Brewing

THBF Team

And the same in return to THBF team if you guys didnt put the time and effort into this then we wouldnt have a forum as enjoyable as this so three cheers for the team

Hip Hip,Hooray
Hip Hip,Hooray
Hip hip,Hooray
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cheers:

Huge thanks to all the site admin, mods and bods etc - have a great christmas and new year one and all :thumb:

Here`s to 2011 :drink:

Absolutely!

Nice work on an outstanding forum.... best wishes to all.

God bless us, everyone!

I still don't really consider myself as part of the furniture, so like the man said:
rickthebrew said:
Huge thanks to all the site admin, etc .
Merry Christmas, and a Hoppy New Beer to all :cheers:

It's all been said......well done to everyone in making a great forum..3474 members can't be bad..

..here's to 2011... :thumb: :thumb:

Great job team, great forum. :D
I post on a bee forum, and strictly between the monitor edges, compared to them, this place is like heaven, don't know how I know that, have never been, probably never will :? . .........There's some right nasty cantankerous bas..ds there, the bee forum that is :eek: :shock: :lol:
:cheers: All happy Christmas etc. to all.......... I've started already ;) :cheers:

Great forum, keep up the good work, and happy happy to everyone :cheers: :drink: :drink:

A Very Merry Christmas to one and all and best wishes for the New Year - hope santa brings you lots of full sacks of barley!!
Shed on!!! :cheers:

Thanks! Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2011. May your glasses always be full :cheers:

Back