Crusader kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry32ni

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in a group buy for Crusader 20lt Kegs and Organising it?

http://shop.crusaderkegsandcasks.com/20-litre-slim-stainless-steel-keg-143-p.asp

Cost is £64.80. Postage is £25 +vat but if 25 kegs where ordered it would add just over £1 to each keg making total @ £66.00 per keg delivered.

I live in Ireland and Crusader only deliver at this cost to Mainland UK (£50 +£17 per keg to Ireland), so I couldn't organise the group buy if members are interested.

Crusader take payment through Paypal, so anyone interested could make payment that way to whoever would/could run this group buy.

I'd be interested in 2 my self and can arrange delivery from whoever could organise this. Hermes offer collection from home for upto 10kg (empty corny works out at 3.7kg) for £7.98 to Northern Ireland. So I guess it would be a lot cheaper for delivery within the mainland.

If anyone is interested please reply. if we get enough, someone might be kind enough to organise the group buy for us.

I'm interested in buying a couple of them.
I don't get why their prices are +VAT and the £25 delivery charge.

I'm interested in buying a couple of them.
I don't get why their prices are +VAT and the £25 delivery charge.

£64.80 is the price per keg inc VAT. Like most online companies like this, Vat is also charged on the delivery cost (20%), so total delivery is £30.

You could go onto Crusader kegs yourself if no one else is interested and order some but will have to pay the full delivery charge (£30 UK Mainland).

Back