returning brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornyandy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a quick hello. I used to AG brew when I was at uni and thoroughyl enjoyed the process and the result. I'm hoping to restart soon, I'm tiding myself over with Woodforde's Wherry at the mo. I think I'm going to built a 10 gal unit in the garage, will keep you posted

Cheers

Andrew

I saw that you had posted on the Harris site, that is very much a winemaking forum with some kit brewers but hardly anything for the AG brewer.

For beer in general and AG in particular, you've come to the right place now ::thumb:

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

To aneray - nicely redirected :clap:

Hi Moley,

I solemnly swear to do my best to uphold the English language in my time on this site (typos excepted). I'm severely hampered by loss of income (job) at the moment so I don't know how long it will take me to build my brewery but I will get there. I've got a couple of employment possiblities in the pipe line (fingers crossed).

A

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. Hope you find employment soon. In the meanwhile this is a good way to use your time. Let us know where you are, there are always people happy to give away bits and pieces they don't use any more to a good home.

Hi Dennis,

I'm a tyke from the Wilds of East Yorkshire, Well Between York and Hull. I'm going to try to save money on a boiler by adapting a PP fermenting bin and a Wilco's Kettle. Get that done and save on a 70 quid Electrim and I should be able to get going. :pray:

Cheers,

Andrew

Back