St Patrick's Day

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
Is anyone going out and celebrating (of course our Irish contingent will be :thumb: )

It's time to drink 20 pints to get a free hat :party:

The best St Patricks day promo I saw was a card that you had stamped when you got a pint, 5 stamps gets you a free pint...

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: = :party: :drink:

the card had space for 20 pints :D :D right at the bottom of the card was the "Drink Responsibly" slogan :hmm: :grin:

Enjoy!

:rofl:

oh the irony!

Paddy's day always falls on a day where the next day i've gotta do something.... like work or some **** :cry:

i've always wanted one of those crazy hats :D

still.... i know it's not Irish, but i've got plenty of FugTard stout to drown myself in tomorrow :thumb:

I got me a keg of a very young Gail porter which tastes very like Guinness for some reason :cheers: ... not that im complaining just goto nip out for some fish and chips first then onto the garage to get me a pint :drink: :drink: ..... One bonus for today though the roads were quite clear for my trip home from york went past leeds at 70 rather than the usual 15 miles of stop start rubbish I usually hit....

Latest posts

Back